The Bingo Boyz

I realize many of you are ever so familiar with my Boyz, nevertheless, they deserve a formal introduction.

So, please meet my two little furry guys who keep me laughing and smiling all the time and show me their unconditional love each and every day.  It is a such a joy and I am forever grateful to be able to come home to such liveliness and adoration......I'm addicted. 

This is my Harley Bones.  He is a 5yr old Yorkshire Terrier.  I call him my 'Velcro', as if he is not on my lap, on his bed next to my desk, or curled up on my neck at night, something is amiss.  He is a true gentleman and a sweetheart.


And, this is his brother Mugsy.  Mugsy is 4 and came from the same breeder, but they are only distantly related.  Mugsy, or the 'Mugger', is a bit more of a class clown.  He is obsessed with his toys, mainly his ball (he plays soccer and it is really amazing to watch) and a little more independent.  He has his times of wanting to be clingy and then those in which he hangs out on the couch.  He is a little athlete and knows how to tell time apparently because he wakes me up at 730 on the dot every morning for breakfast.  This is the Mugs with his favorite birdie.



One of their favorite pastimes is to sit like cats and check out what is going on outside.


They will be a familiar reference in my posts.