What to do, what to do

It's official...i've completed my first week of vet school!  Yay.  I think it is going to be fairly easy to get into the swing of things and develop a consistent schedule.  We met last night at the Southsider Pub (this is a vet student hangout) to celebrate.  The GEP's (that's the Graduate Entry Program - it's 4 years instead of 5) showed up to celebrate the completion of their Animal Body 1 course and a 3 day anatomy exam.  They all seemed happy and as if they did really well, so congratulations to them!  I got home rather early, but then skyped for a few hours and ended up going to bed pretty darn late.

Today, I relax.  I very much need to go downtown to the mall and do some clothes shopping.  I am sorely short on proper fall/winter clothing.  The thought of shopping makes me want to pull my eyelashes out one by one, but there is no way around it.  I am enjoying my lounging today so much, that I can see myself procrastinating until tomorrow to go shopping.  But, that would mean I should do some studying today and I'm not really up for that either...so, maybe I will shop.  If I procrastinate long enough, perhaps I could have a most unproductive day.  Then, I would not be so happy tomorrow.  If I knew all of my UK sizes, I could do some online shopping.

Tonight is already planned.  A few of us are going to a Spanish restaurant to get our spanish food fix.  I'm looking forward to eating some tasty food...yummo.

Ciao