Cow Naming Contest

There is an Official Cow Naming Contest going on.  As previously posted, this is my 'adopted cow' out at the school's very own Langhill Farm.



She needs a name.  This was her as a cute little calf back in 2006:


She is adorable, I know.  I am taking suggestions on a name for her....every cow needs a name, right?  Only one entry per person is allowed.  They must be received by Friday, October 1st at 5pm EST.  I will pick the bestest name ATM (according to Me) and post my decision on Sunday.  Bribes are accepted, but I cannot say if they will or will not affect my decision.....the risk is yours to take.

A little history about my cow.  She is a dairy cow and was born January 23, 2006.  She became part of the milking herd back in December 2007.  She has had 3 calves, a male in November 2007, a female in November 2008 and a male last November.  I am very curious as to whether she is pregnant now, as I have not yet 'met' her, so I do not know.  However, I do know according to her mothly milk quality reports, there is no data for August and Sepember.  This only means that she is not being milked right now.  This coincides with last year when she was pregnant and there are no recent visits to the vet that suggest it is due to her not being healthy enough to milk.

That is all I know about my cow, so put your creative hats on and send me some names!

The winner will get some type of prize...a Scottish surprise, if you will. 

Good Luck!